- History of the Legion of Honor
- The Book of Gold
- The Skinner Organ
- The Thinker
- Get Social with the Legion of Honor
- Rent the Legion of Honor
- About FAMSF
- Board of Trustees
- Public Notices
- New Director Announcement
- European Painting
- European Decorative Art & Sculpture
- Ancient Art
- Works on Paper
- Search the Collections
- Programs & Events
- Families with Children
- K-12 Students
- College Programs
- Resources for Educators
- Museum Store
Legion of Honor K–12th Grades Reservation Request
Reservations for the 2012/2013 school year begin July 23rd.
- Guided tours are offered October 16, 2012–May 31, 2013.
- Docent-led school group tours are available Wednesdays 9:45 and 11 a.m.
- A minimum of 8 weeks advance notice is required for guided tours.
- Please note that the maximum size of a docent tour group is 35 students.
- Independent tours are offered Tuesday and Thursday at 10 a.m. and Wednesday and Friday at 12:30 p.m.
- A minumum of 4 weeks advance notice is required for self-guided tours.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "School Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.