Reservations for the 2014/2015 school year begin July 15th, 2014. Requests are processed in the order they are received.
- Guided tours are offered November 7, 2014–May 29, 2015.
- Docent-led school group tours are available Fridays at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- A minimum of 8 weeks advance notice is required for guided tours.
- Guided tours are free. Reservations must be held with a deposit check of $100 made out to COFAM. Deposit will be returned to you after your visit. Checks are only deposited in case of no-show or cancelation with less than three weeks' notice.
- Each Galleries in Focus time accommodates one class of 30 or fewer students. Each Past and Present program accommodates 90 students. Larger groups require multiple time slots; options may be fewer and depend on availability.
- Self-Guided tours are offered Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 9:30 am and Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 12pm.
- A minumum of 4 weeks advance notice is required for self-guided tours.
- Groups of 100 or more require a lesson plan and site consultation.
For Guided and Self-Guided Tours a minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "School Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.