The de Youngsters is a new program that aims to make the de Young and the Legion of Honor more family friendly. Proceeds from de Youngsters activities, including the annual Art Party fund-raising gala, support services, way-finding and other communications, and free programs for children and their adult caregivers.
A de Youngsters upgrade can be added to any membership at the Family/Dual level or above for an additional $100 annual contribution. Benefits of being a de Youngster include:
- invitations to private family-friendly events;
- exclusive opportunities to host children’s birthday parties at the de Young;
- priority enrollment in the Museums’ summer camps; and
- a subscription to our family-friendly e-newsletter, with tips on visiting the de Young and Legion of Honor, activities for children, and special offers from the Fine Arts Museums and partners
- Family/Dual + de Youngsters membership: $249
- Contributing + de Youngsters membership: $349
- Supporting + de Youngsters membership: $499
- Sustaining + de Youngsters membership: $799
For more information, please call 415.750.7669 or email email@example.com.
de Youngsters Steering Committee
Holland Lynch (Chair), Janet Barnes, Carol Bonnie, Tracy Burris, Kate Harbin Clammer, Wheeler Griffith, Holly Johnson Harris, Kathryn Lasater, Amy McKnight, Jeana Toney, Lisa Podos Wais
de Youngsters Advisory Committee
Kate Sheridan Chung, Kelsey Lamond, Alexis Traina, Molly Wadhwani