The de Youngsters is a new initiative to make the de Young and the Legion of Honor more family friendly. Proceeds from de Youngsters activities, including the January 2014 inaugural family gala, A Bigger Family Party, support services, way-finding and other communications, and free programs for children and their adult caregivers.
A de Youngsters upgrade is $100 annually, and can be added to any membership at the Family/Dual level or above. Benefits of the de Youngsters add-on include:
- exclusive opportunities to host children’s birthday parties at the de Young
- priority enrollment in the Museums’ summer camps
- a subscription to a family-friendly e-newsletter, with tips on visiting the de Young and Legion of Honor, activities for children, and special offers from partners and the Museums
- Family/Dual + de Youngsters membership: $249
- Contributing + de Youngsters membership: $349
- Supporting + de Youngsters membership: $499
- Sustaining + de Youngsters membership: $799
For more information, please call 415.750.3593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information about the 2015 de Youngsters Family Art Party
de Youngsters Steering Committee
Holland Lynch (Chair), Janet Barnes, Carol Bonnie, Tracy Burris, Wheeler Griffith, Kate Harbin Clammer, Holly Johnson Harris, Kathryn Lasater, Amy McKnight, Jeana Toney, Lisa Podos Wais
de Youngsters Advisory Committee
Kelsey Lamond, Kate Sheridan Chung, Molly Wadhwani, Alexis Traina