Corporate, Foundation, and Government Giving
The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco rely on our vital partnerships with corporations, foundations, and governmental institutions for support of our exhibitions and programs. Whether start-ups, large international corporations, or family or community foundations, organizations have a range of options to support the Museums, inspire creativity among their workforces and museum visitors, and build community through art.
Corporate, Foundation & Government Supporters
Through their generous contributions, these corporations, foundations, and government funders are leaders in supporting the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.
This list reflects gifts received prior to May 1, 2016.
Ray and Dagmar Dolby Family Fund
The William Randolph Hearst Foundation
The Diana Dollar Knowles Foundation
Reva and David Logan Foundation
San Francisco Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
Art Market Productions
Frances K. and Charles D. Field Foundation
The Charles D. and Frances K. Field Fund
The Selz Foundation, Inc.
Bank of the West
Joseph G. Bradley Charitable Foundation
Frank A. Campini Foundation
First Republic Bank
The Getty Foundation
Walter and Elise Haas Fund
The Christian Humann Foundation
George F. Jewett Foundation
Samuel H. Kress Foundation
The Wollenberg Foundation
- Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
- Ancient Art Council
- The Barkley Fund
- Caskey Lees, Inc.
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Elios Charitable Foundation
- Gap Foundation
- Golden Gate Collectors
- Goldman Sachs
- The Donald and Maureen Green Foundation
- Crescent Porter Hale Foundation
- Heising-Simons Foundation
- The Hurlbut-Johnson Charitable Trusts
- J.P. Morgan
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Kimball Foundation
- The George and Judy Marcus Family Foundation
- The Joseph and Mercedes McMicking Foundation
- Monte Vista Management Company
- Morgan Stanley
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Ross Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
- The Sato Foundation
- The Swinerton Foundation
- T.B. Walker Foundation
- Zellerbach Family Foundation
- Anonymous (2)
- S.D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation
- Belvedere-Tiburon Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
- Betty Zlatchin Catering, LLC
- Bingham, Osborne & Scarborough LLC
- California Flower Market, Inc.
- Confidence Foundation
- Credit Suisse
- Delta Dental of California
- Design Within Reach
- Dodge & Cox, Inc.
- Douglas Durkin Design Inc.
- East Bay Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
- Galison Mudpuppy
- Global Gourmet Catering
- Hall Capital Partners, LLC
- Hillsborough Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
- Perkins Hunter Foundation
- The Walter S. Johnson Foundation
- Neiman Marcus Group, Communities Foundation of Texas
- No More Dirt, Inc.
- Northern California Growers
- RMS US LLP
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- San Francisco Ceramic Circle
- Sloat Garden Center
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- Anonymous (1)
Today, I’m visiting this website:
- For inspiration.
- To learn something new.
- To plan an activity for my family/friends.
- Because it was recommended to me.
- For professional reasons.
Done. Thank you!
We’re always looking for ways to improve our site, so we want to know why you’re here and how we can help you find the information you need. For specific questions or comments about our website or this survey, please contact us. Thanks for your help!