Legion of Honor Café
The Legion of Honor café is open Saturday and Sunday from 11 am–2:30 pm for indoor and outdoor dining. It will be closed on weekdays until October 1. The café is following all safety protocols for indoor and outdoor dining. Proof of vaccination is required for indoor dining for patrons 12 years and older. Seating is on a walk-in basis.
The following are acceptable forms of proof of full vaccination:
- A CDC vaccination card, which includes the full name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered, or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction;
- A photo or copy of a vaccination card as a separate document;
- A photo of a vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device;
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; or
- A personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the state of California or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction or by an approved private verification entity.
Enjoy the beautiful museum setting with a meal or snack from our café, which features a variety of dining options by McCalls Catering & Events, San Francisco’s leading purveyor of exceptional catering and dining.
The café offers a fresh interpretation of American and European classic cuisine and features menu items crafted with seasonal ingredients from local vendors. Extend your enjoyment of special exhibitions through unique menu items themed to the shows.
Legion of Honor Café Hours
Saturday & Sunday, 11 am–2:30 pm
Starting October 1: Tuesday–Sunday, 11 am–3 pm
Reservations not accepted.